Camelback Advisory & Consulting, Inc.
Allison Park, PA Office
Intern, Tax & Consulting Services
(Winter 2024: December 1, 2023 – April 30, 2024)
$13.00-$17.00/HR plus overtime
Camelback Advisory is in search of motivated and qualified interns who are pursuing a degree in accounting or tax education. As a small, boutique CPA and business advisory firm, we offer a challenging and rewarding work environment while providing mentorship to prepare our interns to gain the knowledge and experience necessary to transition from college into a full-time CPA role.
Basic clerical such as answering phones, making copies, scanning documents, etc.
- Basic bookkeeping and payroll processing including quarterly and annual forms.
- Develop a working knowledge of Ultra Tax CS, Fixed Assets CS, Workpapers CS, and Checkpoint research software necessary to assist in the preparation of tax returns, tax projections, and other tax related projects.
- Prepare individual income tax returns and assist with components of corporate and partnership returns.
- Assist with tax planning and other consulting for small business clients and their owners.
- Meet deadlines for completion of tax returns and other projects assigned.
Duties will vary based on the needs of the firm and the intern’s training and experience. Training, guidance, and mentoring will be provided by the firm.
Experience and Skills
- Currently enrolled in a college curriculum, accounting, or tax major preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work independently and on a team.
- Willingness to learn and motivation to succeed.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong computer and software skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven to deliver superior client service.
Please e-mail your resume and information to email@example.com
Our mission is to provide our clients with peace of mind by providing proactive, effective, and efficient tax planning and compliance. By handling this for our clients, we free them to focus on what drives them, knowing that the details are in our care.